A Drawing That Could Change Your Life. What if you met your soulmate through a drawing? Would You Like to Meet Your Soulmate? Click Here Now To Find Your SOULMATE
Ice cream brand Royal Ice Cream Company is recalling a wide range of products due to reports that they could be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. Listeria monocytogenes are bacteria that can listeriosis, a foodborne disease that can range from annoying to life-threatening.
According to the FDA, the Connecticut-based brand is recalling products across nine U.S. states: Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New York, Louisiana, Florida, Texas, and New Hampshire. The company has issued the recall across all products manufactured at the facility in question, including pints of ice cream, ice cream sandwiches, and more. If you’re concerned about whether you might have one of these products in your freezer, here’s a list of the affected products manufactured at the company’s plant in Manchester, Connecticut:
- Batch brand pints, all flavors
- Royal Ice Cream Brand half Gallons, pints, cakes, all specialties
- Ronny Brook Ice cream all flavor pints and 3-gallon tubs
- New Orleans Ice cream all flavor pints and 2.5-gallon tubs
- Maple Valley Ice Cream all flavor pints
- Art Cream all pint Flavors
- Sweet Scoops Yogurt all pint Flavors
- Gelato Fiasco all pint Flavors
- Biggy Iggy’s Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Munson Chip Wich Ice Cream sandwiches
- Giffords Ice cream Sandwiches all flavors
- Chewy Louie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Snow Wich Ice Cream Sandwich
- Newport Creamery – Crazy Vanilla, Van & Choc, Vanilla & Coffee HG – only
- Dough Wich- Conn. 4 oz. Cookie Dough sandwich -in flavors of, Vanilla, Chocolate, and French Vanilla
- Doris Italian Markets- Florida- Spumoni wedge, Spumoni Half Gallon, Tartufo, Cannoli, Spumoni Pie Slices
The recalled products are any of these items still within their expiration dates. For further confirmation of whether you’ve got a recalled product, look for the manufacturing plant numbers CT#121 or CT#121.
The recall was instigated by Royal Ice Cream after FDA tests found that Listeria monocytogenes were present on processing equipment at the Manchester plant. The FDA is continuing its investigation while the ice cream brand is set to carry out rigorous product tests going forward. Shoppers who bought any of the recalled ice creams mentioned above can return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Anyone with questions or concerns can get in contact with Royal Ice Cream by phoning 860-649-5358 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. E.T. on weekdays.
https://www.self.com/story/ice-cream-listeria-recall, GO TO SAUBIO DIGITAL FOR MORE ANSWERS AND INFORMATION ON ANY TOPIC
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases