How can I make my skin glowing?
Every woman is entitled to make her skin look more beautiful every day, in order to maintain a nourishing looks. The tips and guide on the ways in which you can make your skin grow is here now, and after reading this article, you will be happy and eager to try that.
Here are the major ways you can make your skin glow.
Use of coconut oil.
Slightly warm up the oil and apply on the face and neck.
Massage gently for some minutes.
Leave the oil on your skin overnight.
You can add some sugar for better cleansing.
Coconut oil nourishes the skin with essential fatty acids. Its phenol compounds contribute to its antioxidant activity and give you a glowing skin.
Use of Aloe Vera
A table spoon of aloe Vera gel
A pinch of turmeric
A teaspoon of honey
A tea spoon of milk
- Mix all condiments, apply the mixture on the face and neck evenly.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Apply it twice a week.
Use of Aloe Vera ultimate solution for skin problems. It’s nourishing and healing properties for the skin to give it a natural glow.
Use of Lemon
2 tea spoons of lemon juice
2 tea spoons of sugar
- Put the ingredients and apply the mixture on your face.
- Rub in a circular motion and leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water to reveal glowing skin.
Repeat this twice a week.
The sugar granules help to get rid of dead cells. Lemon cleanses, bleaches, and also removes stain. It is one of nature’s best skin brightening agents.
Use of ripe paw-paw
A ripe papaya
A tea spoon of sandalwood powder or Fuller’s earth (multani mitti)
A tea spoon of honey
- Cut a ripe papaya into small pieces.
- Put the sandalwood powder or Fuller’s earth and honey to it.
- Mix all of them to get a paste-like consistency.
- Rub it all over your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse with cool water.
It should be repeated once or twice a week.
Ripe papaya contains pa-pain, an enzyme that acts as a mild exfoliate. It gently removes the top layer of dead cells on the face, and makes your skin radiant and young looking. It also clears the dirt and oil that can lead to acne and breakouts on the face.
Sandal wool absorbs the excess oil from the skin and makes it soft and supple.
Honey is a natural moisturizer and will hydrate the skin. It also reduces the blemishes on the skin. It acts as a skin firming and anti-aging face pack.
1 small cucumber
3 table spoons of yogurt
- Grate the cucumber and add the yogurt to it. Beat it properly.
- Rub it on your face and neck.
- Leave it on for five minutes until it dries.
- Wash it off with cold water.
Apply this once in every three to four days.
Cucumber replenishes and rejuvenates dull skin with its antioxidants. It also improves complexion and reduces swelling.
Use of Olive Oil
A tablespoon of Olive Oil
A small, soft towel
- Take a few drops of oil on your fingertips, and apply it all over the face and neck.
- Massage in upward circles for two to three minutes, especially on your cheeks, nose, and forehead.
- Dip the towel into the warm water, then remove the excess water, and place it on your face for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Dip the towel again in the warm water and gently wipe away the oil with it.
- Pat your skin dry with a paper towel if required.
Do it every night before going to bed.
Olive oil is an excellent skin moisturizer and it renders a natural shine as well.
It protects the skin from free radicals and prevents damage. It repairs the skin cells and makes it healthy and glowing.
Use of Banana
A ripe banana
2 tea spoons of milk
An ice cube
- Mix the banana in the milk after mashing it and apply it on the face and neck.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Wash with water. Rub an ice cube all over the area for a few seconds.
Do that on your face once or twice a week.
Vitamins A, B, C, and E, and minerals such as potassium nourish and hydrate the skin. They make the skin soft and glowing and also lighten blemishes.
We believed that you are able to see how you can make your skin glowing for good, and after following these therapies, do not forget to click on this site for more encouragement. Do not forget to drop your comments on the comment box.
[spinkx id="2614"] https://bewiseprof.com/how-can-i-make-my-skin-glowing/, GO TO SAUBIO DIGITAL FOR MORE ANSWERS AND INFORMATION ON ANY TOPIC
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases